miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

The Temper Trap - Conditions (2009)

I need some rest. It's time.

These days I swim down river, tired and confused, not a piece of the soldier on Earth I used to be. I think all the time. At the beginning I admired your sweet disposition. Everything was almost perfect. Suddenly it all turned into a nightmare: maybe it was the love lost who made us fools. Now you are just a follower of the science of fear.

The resurrection is about to come. Turn off the fader, and then switch it on. This drum song is going to be legendary.

(más tonterías de éstas, aquí y aquí)


Y sí, ya hablé de este grupo hace tiempo. Pero es que el disco bien merece un post él solito, y es una pena que pasase inadvertido antes vuestras orejas salvajes.

The Temper Trap - Conditions (2009)

1. Love lost _ podium 2
2. Rest
3. Sweet disposition _ podium 1
4. Down river
5. Soldier on
6. Fader
7. Fools
8. Resurrection
9. Science of fear _ podium 3
10. Drum song

No hay comentarios: