jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2011

Ready to start - Arcade Fire

If the businessmen drink my blood like the kids in art school said they would
Then I guess I'll just begin again. You say, "can we still be friends?"

If I was scared... I would. And if I was bored... you know I would. And if I was yours... but I'm not

All the kids have always known that the emperor wears no clothes.
But they bow to down to him anyway it's better than being alone

If I was scared... I would. And if I was bored... you know I would. And if I was yours... but I'm not

Now you're knocking at my door saying please come out with us tonight
But I would rather be alone than pretend I feel alright

If the businessmen drink my blood like the kids in art school said they would
Then I guess I'll just begin again you say, "can we still be friends?"

If I was scared... I would. And if I was bored... you know I would. And if I was yours... but I'm not

Now I'm ready to start

If I was scared... I would. And if I was bored... you know I would. And if I was yours... but I'm not

Now I'm ready to start

Now I'm ready to start I would rather be wrong
Than live in the shadows of your song
My mind is open wide and now I'm ready to start

Now I'm ready to start My mind is open wide
And now I'm ready to start and I'm sure you opened the door to step out into the dark.

Now I'm ready


Vídeos de la canción: a puñados en youtube; mi favorito es éste.



Pedazo de montaje y fotografía. Ella, siempre tan excelsa. El atractivo se viste de momentos y gestos individuales: 2:02, 2:29, 2:51, 2:55!, 3:40, 3:43


.

No hay comentarios: