lunes, 24 de enero de 2011

A perfect circle _ 3 libras

Reminiscencias entre la temporalidad, miedos, lujurias y pasados sin cerrar. Musas y súcubos. Círculos viciosos.



Threw you the obvious and you flew with it on your back, a name in your recollection, thrown down among a million same.

Difficult not to feel a little bit disappointed and passed over when I've looked right through to see you naked and oblivious and you don't see me.

But I threw you the obvious just to see if there's more behind the eyes of a fallen angel, the eyes of a tragedy.

Here I am expecting just a little bit too much from the wounded. But I see through it all and see you.

So I threw you the obvious to see what occurs behind the eyes of a fallen angel, eyes of a tragedy.

Oh well. apparently nothing. (y ahora llega el mejor momento del video y del audio) You don't see me. You don't see me at all.



.

No hay comentarios: